Why work for Southern Cross Care (Vic)?
- Part time, full time and casual opportunities
- Opportunity to transfer to different locations
- Opportunity to supplement your hours by working across different homes
- Opportunity to transfer between residential and community care
- Regular training programs and traineeship opportunities
- Flexible rosters and salary packaging
- Penalty rates, uniform allowance, annual pay increments
Aged care is more than a job
It's a diverse career that offers exciting opportunities across many areas including:
- Personal Care
- Community Care
- Care Management
- Hospitality (food, cleaning and laundry)
More than just a job
Southern Cross Care (Vic)'s Imagine Fund is just one way that SCCV makes a difference to the lives of older people. The fund is able to provide residents and clients, particularly those who are financially or socially isolated, with the support to enable them to experience life-long dreams or to purchase special equipment that will add to their quality of life. The ‘Imagine’ video will provide you with an inspirational insight into just one way that SCCV supports older people to live well.
White Ribbon Accredited Organisation
SCCV believes that all people have a right to live safely and free from all levels of abuse. At Southern Cross Care, we do not condone any forms of violence – be it at work or at home.
With female employees accounting for 88 per cent of our total workforce of 1400 employees and 350 volunteers, we are committed to being a workplace that prevents and responds to violence against women.
Southern Cross Care (Vic) has successfully been accredited as a ‘White Ribbon Workplace’ Accreditation Program. We are committed to the elimination of violence and abuse in the workplace and in the community