We are indebted to our donors and corporate partners for their generous support for our fundraising initiatives. Financial donations to Southern Cross Care (Vic) are allocated to our award-winning Imagine Fund which aims to enhance the quality of life for older Victorians.
Some of the Imagine Fund’s objectives for the year include:
- Providing socially or financially disadvantaged clients with the opportunity to fulfil lifelong dreams.
- Purchasing tablets and keyboards for client use.
- Supplying more Smart TVs for our homes.
- Upgrading Wi-Fi at all our homes.
- Providing immersive virtual sensory experiences for people living with dementia.
Here's one of the many wonderful initiatives made possible by our Imagine Fund.
How to donate
You can donate to Southern Cross Care (Vic) by downloading our donation form, completing it and sending it to us at:
Southern Cross Care (Vic)
PO Box 298
Oakleigh Vic 3166
Alternatively, give us a call on (03) 8564 1800 and ask for the Fundraising Department, they will process your donation over the telephone.
Southern Cross Care (Vic) is a registered gift recipient under ATO legislation. All donations over $2.00 are tax deductible.